Women’s Cancer Care Associates is committed to providing high quality, compassionate, and patient-centered gynecologic oncology care to the women in our region.
We ask that all patients and visitors comply with the following Code of Conduct:
- Be respectful of providers, staff, patients and visitors.
- Children under the age of twelve (12) are not allowed in the exam rooms nor can they be left unsupervised in the waiting area. As many of our patients are ill or recovering from surgery, we ask that you do not bring children to the office for your appointment.
- Refrain from obscene or inappropriate language.
- Cell phones should be silenced while in the office. Disruptive phone calls are not permitted. Please step outside of the office suite for cell phone use.
- Photography is not allowed in patient areas. Video or voice recording within the office is also prohibited.
- Weapons of any kind are forbidden with exceptions made for on-duty law enforcement personnel.
- Visitors who are ill should not accompany patients to the office. Patients who are ill should contact the office prior to your appointment to see if you should reschedule.
- Perfumes, body sprays, and strongly scented lotions/products are not allowed in the office.
- Respect the privacy of other patients.
You may be asked to leave the premises or be dismissed from the practice for violating any of the above policies or for the following:
- Displaying hostile, disruptive, or threatening behavior towards patients, visitors, or staff.
- Refusal to comply with provider or staff direction.
Thank you for your cooperation and compliance.